Terms & Conditions
- The Copper Range Content may be used solely for personal, informational, and internal purposes
- The Copper Range Content may not be modified or altered in any way.
- The Copper Range Content on the Site may not be distributed or sold, rented, leased, or licensed to others.
- You may not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Copper Range Content.
- We reserve the right to revoke the authorization to view, download, and print the Copper Range Content available on this Site at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from us.
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
- any defamatory, threatening, obscene, harassing, or otherwise unlawful information;
- any advertisement, solicitation, spam, chain letter, or other similar type information;
- any encouragement of illegal activity;
- the unauthorized use or disclosure of private, personally identifiable information of others;
- any materials subject to trademark, copyright or other laws protecting any materials or data of others in the absence of a valid license or other right to do so.
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked sites;
- not to upload, post, or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files;
- not to create a false identity;
- not to use or attempt to use another's account, password, service, or system without authorization from us;
- not to access or attempt to access any ProjectStore Content which you are not authorized to access;
- not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked sites.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address so that we can contact you;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice to us is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Attn: Copyright Agent
1133 E Maple Road